Friday, January 21, 2011

Ending my 20's...

I've decided that since I'm entering the last year of my 20's, I would write about all the things I've learned over the past 9 years....plus this gives me a year to reconcile or come to terms with things I've done... and also do things before it's too late and I can't say, "oh well, it was in my 20's"!

Let's not kid ourselves, this isn't to say that ALL things will be exposed... but many memories, facts, thoughts and experiences will be shared. I've asked my girlfriends to help in this by sending me a few thoughts on things they too have learned. This should make for some fun email exchange as well! Some of these girls are still in their 20's with a few years to go, while others have moved into their 30's and are happy to be there! 30 is the new 20, right? Or something like that!

I welcome feedback on all posts...comments, questions, complaints (hopefully not many of these). 



2 comments:

  1. I, for one, loved my 20's as I finished college, travel to Africa, met and married the love of my life, got my first real job in my chosen profession, became a homeowner, and started my family. Yes... my 20's were great!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you .........
    thanks Buy Youtube Subscribers

    ReplyDelete